Description

This is no Farmoor, Otmoor or Port Meadow. This is Grimsbury. It's Grim up north!

There is a running total year list in the link above.

Please send in your bird sightings to the B.O.S. and/or to me directly for inclusion on the blog. If you have some photos you would like to contribute please let me know (contact via the comments box on the right if you do not have my email already). Thank you.

Sunday 20 November 2016

20th Nov 2016

A fairly quiet week again. The number of Great Crested Grebes has risen to six and there was five Herring Gulls around on Monday. John had a Yellow-legged Gull at the reservoir in the week and again today and I had three at the Borrow Pit pool up the valley yesterday. There was also three Ravens up the valley yesterday. There has been no further sightings of the Otter this week, although I'm not sure if people have been looking for it, but there was fresh spraints yesterday from earlier in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment