Description

This is no Farmoor, Otmoor or Port Meadow. This is Grimsbury. It's Grim up north!

There is a running total year list in the link above.

Please send in your bird sightings to the B.O.S. and/or to me directly for inclusion on the blog. If you have some photos you would like to contribute please let me know (contact via the comments box on the right if you do not have my email already). Thank you.

Monday 23 October 2017

23rd Oct 2017

John was out this evening for the gull roost. There were five Yellow-legged Gulls today and a colour ringed Black-headed Gull. The ring was a white darvic on the left tarsus with the black code '26S3'. I found the scheme on cr-birding and it appears to have been ringed at the Cotswold Water Park in Wiltshire. I'm sure John will update us with some details when he has them.

No comments:

Post a Comment