Description

This is no Farmoor, Otmoor or Port Meadow. This is Grimsbury. It's Grim up north!

There is a running total year list in the link above.

Please send in your bird sightings to the B.O.S. and/or to me directly for inclusion on the blog. If you have some photos you would like to contribute please let me know (contact via the comments box on the right if you do not have my email already). Thank you.

Sunday 26 May 2024

26th May 2024: Oystercatchers

It's really quietened down now as we move into late spring and summer. I haven't been out on patch much to be honest and I don't think others have, but we're not expecting a lot more this spring anyway.

A local birder saw two Oystercatchers go over on the 17th, which were new for the year, and JFT was out on the 21st and saw a Common Sandpiper and 2 Little Ringed Plovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment