Description

This is no Farmoor, Otmoor or Port Meadow. This is Grimsbury. It's Grim up north!

There is a running total year list in the link above.

Please send in your bird sightings to the B.O.S. and/or to me directly for inclusion on the blog. If you have some photos you would like to contribute please let me know (contact via the comments box on the right if you do not have my email already). Thank you.

Saturday 11 March 2017

11th Mar 2017: More Chiffchaffs

Well it would seem that Chiffchaffs are definitely moving in now. I had one singing at the reservoir entrance early morning and walking up along the river I had at least another five before I went into the wood. There was another one along the river north of the wood and when I came back there was another one singing west of the reservoir.

I had the Marsh Tit in the wood and met Nick and Anne Truby (from Bicester) who had seen the two Willow Tits. Up at the Borrow Pit pool there was four Tufted Ducks.

No comments:

Post a Comment