Description

This is no Farmoor, Otmoor or Port Meadow. This is Grimsbury. It's Grim up north!

There is a running total year list in the link above.

Please send in your bird sightings to the B.O.S. and/or to me directly for inclusion on the blog. If you have some photos you would like to contribute please let me know (contact via the comments box on the right if you do not have my email already). Thank you.

Thursday 17 January 2019

17th Jan 2019

John and I were out this morning. Nothing new to report but a near adult Yellow-legged Gull was at the reservoir harassing the Cormorants (32 this morning) and Black-headed Gulls.

In the woodland there was Marsh Tit (just the one bird) and Sparrowhawks displaying again. I thought I heard a Chiffchaff calling but that turned out to be a Great Tit doing a pretty good impression!

No comments:

Post a Comment