Description

This is no Farmoor, Otmoor or Port Meadow. This is Grimsbury. It's Grim up north!

There is a running total year list in the link above.

Please send in your bird sightings to the B.O.S. and/or to me directly for inclusion on the blog. If you have some photos you would like to contribute please let me know (contact via the comments box on the right if you do not have my email already). Thank you.

Sunday 13 May 2018

13th May 2018

Another quiet week. John said there has been nothing of note all week and I struggled to find anything on Saturday morning. There was a House Sparrow around near the entrance, which I believe is new for the year list and a pair of Tufted Ducks on the reservoir. Several each of Swift and House Martin were foraging over the reservoir and river too, so there were definitely more coming in.

Dave Fuller has been out today and kindly sent me some photos. The Grey Wagtail is carrying food, so they are definitely nesting somewhere.

Photos courtesy and copyright of Dave Fuller


No comments:

Post a Comment