Description

This is no Farmoor, Otmoor or Port Meadow. This is Grimsbury. It's Grim up north!

There is a running total year list in the link above.

Please send in your bird sightings to the B.O.S. and/or to me directly for inclusion on the blog. If you have some photos you would like to contribute please let me know (contact via the comments box on the right if you do not have my email already). Thank you.

Thursday 3 January 2019

3rd Jan 2019

John and I were both out this morning. A drake Goosander on the reservoir was a nice addition to the year list and our first of this winter. I also saw a Kingfisher along the river, north of the railway bridge, bringing the year list to 59 species.

There was a single Lapwing in the cattle field that flew up to join a second bird flying over to the west.

No comments:

Post a Comment