Description

This is no Farmoor, Otmoor or Port Meadow. This is Grimsbury. It's Grim up north!

There is a running total year list in the link above.

Please send in your bird sightings to the B.O.S. and/or to me directly for inclusion on the blog. If you have some photos you would like to contribute please let me know (contact via the comments box on the right if you do not have my email already). Thank you.

Monday 23 March 2015

23rd Mar 2015

I only had a very quick look late afternoon as I was short of time. There was a coot that is possibly the same one as last week. There also seemed to be more Pied Wagtails and I estimated 15 in total. Two of these seemed to be possible White Wagtails but they weren't obvious candidates and I didn't really check them well enough to confirm. It wont be long before there are really obvious candidates passing through.

No comments:

Post a Comment