Description

This is no Farmoor, Otmoor or Port Meadow. This is Grimsbury. It's Grim up north!

There is a running total year list in the link above.

Please send in your bird sightings to the B.O.S. and/or to me directly for inclusion on the blog. If you have some photos you would like to contribute please let me know (contact via the comments box on the right if you do not have my email already). Thank you.

Saturday 14 November 2015

14th Nov 2015

It was a funny old day today and the weather forecast put me off going out too early. Unfortunately the weather forecast was quite wrong and the weather was much better than I had expected. So, it was mid morning before I got myself going to have a stroll around the patch.

There were not many highlights, I have to be honest. At one Lesser Redpoll was heard at the back of the woods and a Herring Gull was in the Upper Cherwell Valley. Otherwise it was pretty much business as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment